| RDS Australia >> INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS | LIFTLOG 1000
The Liftlog 1000 is intended for weighing on forklift trucks.
It measures, displays and records the net weight lifted, based on sensing the lift system hydraulic
Download Information Brochure
The instrument has an illuminated 4-digit LCD display, 5 front panel switches, an external Load Enter Button, and an internal audible alarm. An external
audible alarm is optional. The instrument is normally powered on via the ignition circuit and recalls the function selected when last used.
There are 5 individual display channels available. These can be calibrated for up to 5 different commodities. Each channel will display the net weight lifted
at any time. If required the weight can be added to the total for the channel in use and will also be added to the TOTAL channel, which accumulates weight
from all of the five channels.
The instrument can be configured to automatically print each weight entered, or individual load total when the instrument is zeroed for the next load. Also,
you can at any time print out the accumulated total for channel 1 to 5, and the Grand Total (channel 6).
| For each channel you can :
· Adjust the Weight Calibration Factor
· Set either Static or Dynamic Weighing Mode.
· Set the Zero Weight.
· Display and add the weight to the sub-total.
· Receive audible alarm confirmation of the zero and load entering.
· Print the last weight automatically
· Print an accumulated total
· Reset the accumulated total (and automatically print a summary)