| >> AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS | Combine Moisture Meter 100
The RDS Combine Moisture Meter 100 is an
easy to use moisture meter
that gives the
operator a continuous and
dynamic display of grain
About the CMM 100
The RDS Combine Moisture
Meter 100 continuously measures
the moisture content of grain
passing through the combine and
at the touch of a button provides a
grain temperature compensated
reading to the operator.
A moisture sensor is normally
installed near the top of the clean
grain elevator and the instrument
head unit in the cab.
exceeds a pre-set threshold, an
internal audible warning sounds
and the display flashes to alert the
operator to the condition. An
optional external audible alarm is
The Combine Moisture
Meter 100 is pre-calibrated for up
to six different crops.
The Combine Moisture Meter 100
can be installed on all types of
combine, new or used, and is
suitable for all combinable crops,
including grass seed and oilseeds.
- Highly visible back-lit display and keypad for use in all light
- Six separate channels enable
calibration for up to six different
- Grain temperature display.
- Moisture calibration ‘nudge’ function to manually adjust
moisture reading to agree with
a ‘reference meter’ e.g. the
meter at the grain store.
- Visual and audible alarms to
warn of excess moisture.
- Optional external audible alarm.
- Low grain indicator to show
when insufficient grain is
passing over the sensor (e.g. at
- Live display of grain moisturecontent during harvesting,
eliminating the need to stop
regularly and test moisture
- Fast and easy adjustment of
moisture calibration to match
through the ‘nudge’ function.
- Helps identify if conditions are,
or are becoming, unsuitable for
- Allows grain to be stored in the
optimum location according to
- Can be calibrated for use with
any harvestable crop.
- Nationwide service and support
from RDS trained distributors.